Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Westboro Baptist Family Update

Back in July, I did a post on one of the families of Westboro Baptist Church and their shunning of their daughter because she dared to question their beliefs and practices.

Well, I am excited to share that that daughter Lauren Drain, has written a memoir entitled Banished: Surviving my Years in the Westboro Baptist Church.

The only downside is that it's not coming out until March 2013.  This title is most definitely going to be on my book club list for next year.   Go Lauren!


7 comments:

  1. You're ALWAYS up on all of the most interesting topics, Valerie- you go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I get an "Amen" here? I want to read that, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete