Saturday, June 7, 2014

Long time, no post




Yep, it's been a long time since I last posted anything here. Over a year and a half.
What have you been up to Val?   Well, for those who know me on Facebook, I'm actually pretty active. 
Much of what I've shared as newsworthy links and sometimes outraged posts on my 'wall' could have just as well been fodder for thoughtful blog posts here.

I even got this crazy idea for novel. We'll see how it goes.

 My goal is to now post here at least once a week. I'm toying with the idea of moving my blog over to Wordpress(which I'm completely confused on how to work by the way) and expanding black. female. christian. vegan. to include a Facebook page of the same name, in order to more regularly share and discuss many of the intersecting issues I care about.  

So, here's to blogging again!  Is there something that you used to do more regularly that you've gotten away from yet want to get back to?








No comments:

Post a Comment